In 2005 a friend told me about Amma a guru from India. I went to her and had a special experience, she woke me up. She gave me an hug and spoke Hindi to me. I heard what she said, "girl what have you done!". Deep sadness came up and tears rolled down my cheeks. That night I dreamt of a whirlpool, I was in the midstof it and someone reached out his hand. I did not manage to take it and I went deeper down. Suddenly I heard 'if I keep doing what I'm doing I'll drown' and I woke up. I resigned and went on a journey, to the mountains of Peru/Bolivia the magic of the Incas, q'eros.
A seed had been planted without me realizing it. My next trip took me to India where I learned to massage. So opened my new path upon returning home, I began massaging and more and more forms of healing came my way. Yoga what felt like a deep memory, knowledge beyond this time. The deep loneliness gave way to a feeling that everything is connected and I was and am a part of the whole. And slowly the seed from Peru also came to life. I did a number of initiations with the q'eros from Peru, such as the Hatun Karpay (the great initiation), Mosuq Karpay (initiation into the energy of the new time) and Kinsa Ch’ata Karpay (iinitiation into the energy of Orion). This last initiation I received from Don Mariano, one of the q'eros elders. A magical initiation that clarified my understanding of the beginning, end and origin.
This world of matter and the other world of light have been part of me for as long as I can remember. A near death experience as a baby left the gateway to the other layers of consciousness open. It makes that I can often see situations and events from different perspectives and can visualize and release blockages on different layers. My sessions regardless of the form work on emotional, mental, spiritual and physical blockages held in the body or energetic field. With an open heart I look at what the spirits and my guides want to show. Often it works like this, that before someone comes. I get information about what this person is struggling with or what they need. I consult my guides when someone has a question or they show me how something works. They show me images and allow me to feel in my own body what the person is struggling with. What they share with me, I say during or after a session. For my work it does not matter if you are physically present or if we do a session online/at a distance. The energy and information of my guides and spirits is separate from the physical world. Healing in the energetic field is healing in the body.
Training and courses completed
- Ayurvedic body massage, facial massage and Shirodhara, Goa India.
- Intuitive painting, Ori, Dharamsala India.
- Indian Head Massage, Solar Plexus Training, Amersfoort.
- Ayurvedic abdominal massage, Massage in Motion, Alphen a/d Rijn.
- Classical massage with anatomy, Solar Plexus Training, Amersfoort.
- Hara (abdomen) massage, Tina Aleksandra from Harahealing, India.
- Workshop Thai yoga massage, Thai Hand Amsterdam.
- Spa sponge / mini Hammam massage, Massage parlor dolphin, Zwolle.
- Massaging without hands Rustpunt massage, Arnhem.
- Shiatsu & Ayurveda massage, Ganga Hoogendoorn, Amsterdam.
- Womb Awakening, Fountain of Life, Amsterdam.
- Lunar Blood Wimb Awakening, Fountain of Life, Amsterdam.
- Hatun Karpay, Shiva's Secret, Amsterdam.
- Mosuq Karpay, Queros, Amsterdam.
- Kinsa Ch’ata Karpay, Queros, Amsterdam.
- Model drawing and painting, Peter Eurlings, Amsterdam.
- Vipassana meditation, Dhama, Brazil.
- Dru meditation and yoga, Dru, Driebergen.
- Psychology, University of Amsterdam.
- Personal Coach Training, Move a Mountain in Meppel.
- Yoga teacher training Transformative Yoga, Sai Mitra, Amsterdam.
- Kundalini Yoga workshop, It’s just Yoga, Amsterdam.
- Yoga and Reiki workshop, Yoga Trail, Amsterdam.
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga workshop, Trauma Center, Kopenhagen Denemarken.
- Tension Release workshop, Yogalab, Amsterdam.
- Yoga on the chair, Stoelyoga Nederland, Hoofddorp.
- Training Voice Liberation, Jan-Hendrik Veenkamp, Haarlem.